Privacy

PRIVACY
I will never knowingly publish a persons photograph or name on this blog without first obtaining the permission to do so.
The exception being that of famous and or well known persons who's details are already freely available on the internet.

Sunday, 13 December 2015

There may be trouble ahead ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♫ (apologies to Irving Berlin)

It would appear that some people have a slight disagreement with TVP.
Day one a van covered in graffiti is pushed over in the road
 
The next day a pick-up covered with more graffiti is left in the middle of the road.
 
"Ello, ello, ello, What's going on ere then?"
 
The next evening I became aware of the smell of burning rubber, and here is why
A pile of burning tyres blocking the road
 
They take the mickey out of a police officer! 
 
...and this is what it is all about
 
 As the title of this post says "There may be trouble ahead", I am absolutely sure there will be!
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Marie Smith said...

The last two pictures are not showing up on my iPad so I don't know what this protest is about.. I would like to know why it is going on..

sousca said...

The last two are video's, I wonder if they work for anyone else?
It is about some local travellers who feel they are being victimised by the police.

Marie Smith said...

I only had a vague idea of the term travellers. It is great to learn something from a blog. You are right about it not being over I fear.

Shammickite said...

Hmmm... better stay out of that kind of trouble.
Not very "Dixon of Dock Green" is it? How times change.